Saturday 18 February 2017

Making A Blogging Return: New Goals ♡


It definitely feels like a while since I've sat down and typed a blog post! Towards the end of last year, as I was focusing on my upcoming AS Level exams and the back-to-back busy summer I was about to experience, I lost my blogging mojo. I don't know how, I don't know when, but it went. The thought of getting out my camera and laptop and having a 'blogging day' was something I came to dread, and combining revision for four different subjects that between them had eight exams and blogging at the same time seemed like the impossible task. I eventually let my blog slide further and further down on my list of priorities, until eventually it wasn't something I considered part of my schedule any more.

It was only recently that I decided to get my blog up and running again, and as I'm sat writing this post I'm brainstorming blog ideas for weeks to come. I don't know where it went over the last year, but it appears my 'blogging mojo' has returned.This time though, I want to establish some personal 'goals' that will hopefully keep me on track:

1. Blog only when I want to - don't force it, don't rush it. Make sure that every post I hit the 'publish' button on is my best work, and something I want to put into the blogging community.

2. Make use of my blog Instagram and Twitter accounts. Become more active on them. Let people know what blog posts have bee published, and join in with social media blog chats.

3. Enjoy writing! Because what's the point in having a blog if you don't?

I hope to see you all soon!

Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment