Friday 10 March 2017

Blogger Recognition Award ♡


I'm here with something a little different today, as the lovely Shayla from The Plus Diaries kindly nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Go and send some love over to her and her blog!

This is such a lovely idea, and it really shows how the blogging community is out there and supporting bloggers large and small. So why did I start blogging? I love writing, and I needed an escape from scheduled school work to just have some creativity with content I created myself and not tasks set by an exam board. I love photography, and this blog gives me the opportunity to both share my photos and also take photos for my blog posts. Being nominated for something like this just shows how active and supportive the blogging community is, so thank you Shayla!

Here are the fifteen bloggers I have chosen to nominate, in no particular order (I'll leave what you have to do below):

2. What Chloe Wrote
3. Ella Was Here
4. Probability Reading
5. Bubbly Beauty
6. The Pink Bookshelf
7. Following Lisa
8. Molly Francesca
9. It's Kate Rose
10. The Polway
11. Simply Sitara
12. Sophia Whitham
13. My Cluster Of Thoughts
14. The Little Lady Diaries
15. Gabby Fabrizio

What you have to do:


  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
  • Write a post about your award and give a brief story on why you started your blog
  • Select 15 bloggers to give this award to
  • Let each person know that you have nominated them for this award
Enjoy!

Maddie x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination, that means a lot!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete