Tuesday 7 March 2017

Favourite Drugstore Concealers ♡


In my opinion concealer is one of the products that matters most in every face of makeup. And with a huge variety available, both drugstore and high end, its often hard to choose the one that really will be that 'miracle product' you can't live without. After around five or six years of wearing makeup, you'd think I would have found it. The truth is, I haven't, but I do have several firm favourites. Here is my pick of the drugstore:

1. Maybelline 'Fit Me'

A relatively recent pick, after being introduced in 2015, I only found Maybelline's newest concealer product several months ago and it quickly became one that I would fall on for daily wear. It isn't the best coverage for under the eyes (although that does depend whether or not you spend half your life in the constant state of 'tired' that I do) but it is enough for spots and blemishes, and blends really nicely on top of both foundation and BB cream or tinted moisturiser.

2. MUA 'Hide and Conceal'

I don't use this for concealing in the usual respect, instead it's the product that I usually choose to put under my brows. For £1 it doesn't matter that I have to replace it about every month - and it comes in a great variety of shades, which means I can pick up a very fair one to highlight the brow bone.

3. Rimmel 'Wake Me Up'

I remember this being all the rage in the blogging and YouTube world quite a while ago, and I'm still using it. Unlike the foundation of the same name, which I personally find makes my complexion a little too 'shimmery', this works wonders for general blemishes and also under the eyes on those days when I don't look too much like a zombie in the morning.

4. Collection 'Lasting Perfection'

The staple drugstore concealer - forget that, the staple concealer in my makeup collection, is Collection's lasting perfection. The thick, creamy formula means that the coverage is amazing, it blends in really well and it really is 'lasting perfection' because it lasts the entire day. Definitely worth the minuscule £4 you pay for it - with this on top of my foundation nobody can tell how bad my dark under eyes are... hahaha.

What are your favourite drugstore concealers?

Maddie x

4 comments:

  1. I'm ridiculously loyal to the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer! Great post, I think I need to give some of these a go!

    www.thepolway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Maybelline concealer, it sounds amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete